Personalize your own funeral service and know your wishes will be fulfilled while relieving your family of this responsibility.
Whether preplanning for yourself or helping a loved one, our checklist will help you compile the necessary information.
- Name of Father, place of birth, year born
- Mother's Maiden Name, place of birth, year born
- Education – elementary, high school, college, graduate school
- Social Security Number
- Military Service Branch
- Date of Enlistment
- Date of Discharge
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial Number
- Fraternal, Service and Union Memberships
- Special Recognitions
Persons to Contact
- Relatives and Friends to Notify
- Preferred Clergy
- Names of Pallbearers
- Preferred Music, Bible Verses or other Readings
- Preferred Clothing or Jewelry
- Burial Plot Information
- Location of Important Documents and Passwords
Lock in today’s costs, knowing your family will not have any additional expenses, even if the arrangements are made years in advance.