Minier | 204 East Central Street/ P.O. Box 801 | Minier, IL 61759 | Tel: 1-309-392-2535
Mackinaw | 501 South Orchard Street / P.O. Box 357 | Mackinaw, IL 61755 | Tel: 1-309-359-3221
Pre-planning ensures that your wishes are precisely followed, while your family is not burdened with the task of making emotionally difficult decisions. We offer services to preplan as well as prepay for your visitation, funeral and burial.
Please contact us to make arrangements in person with one of our caring, professional funeral directors.
Personalize your own funeral service and know your wishes will be fulfilled while relieving your family of this responsibility.
Whether preplanning for yourself or helping a loved one, our checklist will help you compile the necessary information.
- Name of Father, place of birth, year born
- Mother's Maiden Name, place of birth, year born
- Education – elementary, high school, college, graduate school
- Social Security Number
- Military Service Branch
- Date of Enlistment
- Date of Discharge
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial Number
- Fraternal, Service and Union Memberships
- Special Recognitions
Persons to Contact
- Relatives and Friends to Notify
- Preferred Clergy
- Names of Pallbearers
- Preferred Music, Bible Verses or other Readings
- Preferred Clothing or Jewelry
- Burial Plot Information
- Location of Important Documents and Passwords
Lock in today’s costs, knowing your family will not have any additional expenses, even if the arrangements are made years in advance.